Living in a clean home is beneficial in many ways. Did you know that bacteria and harmful parasites thrive in dirty places? By cleaning your home as often as possible, you keep their population low. The risk of infestation and disease drops significantly, as a result. Allergens also thrive in dirty spaces. If you are sensitive to pollen, dust, or pet hair, cleaning your home often will do you a wealth of good. Finally, cleaning boosts the aesthetic value of homes. You will not worry about cockroaches and or flies milling around your home as you are having a fun time with your family.
To keep their homes clean, people use several different devices. Most people prefer the best robot vacuums. They are powerful and effective. Others use the best wet mops. Even though traditional, they work well as well. For the best experience, however, consider using the best wet/dry shop vacuums. They are versatile accessories. You can use them to clean wet and dry messes well, for instance. They also have innovative systems that combine the power of vacuum cleaners and the efficiency of wet mops. This makes them ideal for both personal and professional use. Finally, models are durable and have low maintenance designs that people enjoy using. Buy the best model to improve how you clean your home.
- Product Name
- On-board storage for attachments, Long dual flex cleaning hose, Smooth-rolling caster wheels, Qwick Lock Filter Fastening System, Auto Shutoff Float Mechanism, Powerful blowing port, Tough copolymer material, Cleans most types of floors
- Long (7-foot) cleaning hose, Long (10-foot) power cord, Large on/off switch (wit dust seal), Sturdy top carry handle, Plug and use system, High-density polypropylene tank, Three horsepower (HP) motor, Six-gallon capacity tank, Versatile plain and yard modes
- Swiveling casters (non-marking), 10-foot power cord, Waterproof on/off switch, Convenient cord wrap, High-density polypropylene, Spacious (6-gallon) tank, Powerful rear blower, Powerful (4HP) motor, Cleans most floors, Picks dry and wet debris well
- Flexible five-foot hose, Four-gallon stainless steel tank, Powerful (4-HP) motor (6.5HP peak), Reusable dry filters, Compact and lightweight design, Long (10-foot) power cord, Non-marking caster wheels, Stylish silver theme, Three extension wands
- Durable polyethylene tank, Spacious 4-gallon capacity, Two stage 5HP (max) motor, HEPA-rated cartridge filters, 7-foot flexible cleaning hose, 18-foot automatic rewind cord, Good wet/dry pickup, Two-year warranty, Large rear wheels
- Two-year warranty, Adjustable 7-foot hose, Long (12-foot) power cord (with cord wrap), Spacious dust bag, Six-gallon capacity tank, On-board storage, Ergonomic handle, Durable caster wheels, Three Peak HP motor, Stainless steel tank Versatile attachments
- Versatile attachments (free), 12-foot long power cord, Crush-proof hose (7-feet), Corded/non-corded design, High-density polyethylene tank, HEPA-rated filter (99.97% efficiency), Easy to setup and use, Cost-effective wet/dry vacuum
- Two-year warranty, Crush proof 7-foot hose, 12-foot power cord (with cord wrap), Standard cartridge filter, Spacious (12-gallons) tank, Powerful motor (5HP), Air/noise diffuser, Detachable (quick release) blower, Balanced top handle, Durable caster wheels, Extra-large drain port
- Space-efficient design, Easy to transport and store, Stainless steel tank (5 gallons), Powerful motor (4.5 Peak HP), Functional caster wheels, Long (6-foot) power cord, Picks wet and dry debris well
- Long (10-foot) power cord, 6-foot crush-proof hose, Cost effective vacuum, Cleans dry and wet messes well, Portable design, Easy to operate, Automatic shutoff feature, Efficient 2 Peak HP
What to Look for in a Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
The benefits of owning a wet/dry shop vacuum are diverse. To get a valuable one that will serve you well for years, a bit of planning is important. Specify your budget. Identify the bestsellers in your preferred store and then look out for the following attributes to find the best:
Size: It matters whenever you are shopping for the best wet/dry shop vacuums for everyday use. Larger models are powerful. They also have a larger on-board storage. This enables you to clean large spaces for long without worrying about emptying your system. If you have a large home that you clean often, a large machine will serve you well. Leave the smaller models for individuals with small homes. People who clean small messes occasionally also benefit from them.
Ease of Use: Cleaning is a daunting chore that requires a bit of effort and skill to do correctly. When shopping for the best wet/dry shop vacuum, look for one that eases the process. It should be lightweight, for instance. Lighter machines are easier to move around that heavy ones. If possible, look for a good model with caster wheels. You will have a fun time using it. The product that you choose should also be easy to set up and maintain. A model that takes you several minutes to fire up and or empty will also frustrate you in the long term. Finally, look for a model with a long power cord. This way, you can clean a large area without moving it to a new power outlet often.
Safety: Even though cleaning of homes every day is essential, never compromise your safety doing it. The wet/dry vacuum that you buy should be as safe as possible. Its electrical system, for instance, should be top notch. A product with a reputation of electrocuting its users often is not worth your time. Noise should also modest. As most machines, wet/dry vacuums are loud accessories. However, an overly loud model that can rupture your ear drums will only do more harm than look. Check the reviews of previous users to judge the suitability of your product of choice.
Clean-Up Tools: Does your model of choice come with add-on cleaning tools or not? Apart from power and capacity, look for a product as many cleaning utilities as possible. As adjustable nozzle, for instance, is mandatory. Third party models cost a fortune online. You should also look out for bulk debris and crevice tools. They come in handy whenever you are cleaning using a wet/dry shop vacuum.
Are you shopping for the best wet/dry vacuum cleaners for everyday use? Even though many brands are available online, Emerson WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vac WS1600VA stands out for its versatility. Unlike the vacuum cleaners that clean only specific types of floors, for instance, this one cleans all types. If you have a wooden floor, for instance, you will like its performance. It also cleans laminate floors and low profile carpets without compromising their value over time. Second, Emerson WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vac WS1600VA supports both dry and wet cleaning jobs. It even has a powerful blowing port that transforms it into a blower. If you have debris in your garage, driveway, or job site, you will enjoy using this vacuum.
If you have small storage at home, this is one of the best wet/dry shop vacuums to use for two reasons. Even though spacious, for instance, it has a space saving design that blends well in tight spaces. It also has on-board accessory storage that fits most of its attachments. Forget about the traditional models that often clutter homes.
- On-board storage for attachments
- Long dual flex cleaning hose
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels
- Qwick Lock Filter Fastening System
- Auto Shutoff Float Mechanism
- Powerful blowing port
- Tough copolymer material
- Cleans most types of floors
- Low suction power
- Low-grade on/off switch
Unlike some models that require a bit of skill and or experience to operate, Craftsman 12004 Wet/Dry Vac is easy to use. Whether you are a stay at home mom or a company worker, you will appreciate having one around for the following reasons. First, this wet/dry vacuum is easy to setup. Its power cord, for instance, has a convenient plug-and-use interface. Conversion between a shop, patio blower, or house cleaner is also simple. Second, reach is impressive. With each model that you buy, you get a long (10-foot) power cord that enables you to clean a large area easily. You also get a long hose (7 feet) that penetrates and cleans hard-to-reach areas well.
- Long (7-foot) cleaning hose
- Long (10-foot) power cord
- Large on/off switch (wit dust seal)
- Sturdy top carry handle
- Plug and use interface
- High-density polypropylene tank
- Three horsepower (HP) motor
- Six-gallon capacity tank
- Versatile plain and yard modes
- Wheels do not last long
Do you have a small vacuum that you empty frequently whenever you are cleaning? To have better results without spending a lot of money, buy Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum. Even though cheap, you get a powerful wet/dry vacuum with a spacious 6-gallon tank. Whenever you are wet cleaning your home or office, thus, you will work longer without filling this tank. The tank is also easy to empty. On its base, you get a drain valve that you can use to dispose off dirty water after you cleaning your home. Finally, this tank is durable. Made of high-density polypropylene, it has a high-strength design that withstands abuse well. Dents, cracks, and tears, for instance, are non-issues.
Even with its array of novel features, Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum is an affordable device. Visit Amazon to get yours at a discounted rate. It also cleans most surfaces well. Finally, it has a low-maintenance design that you will enjoy using every day.
- Swiveling casters (non-marking)
- 10-foot power cord
- Waterproof on/off switch
- Convenient cord wrap
- High-density polypropylene
- Spacious (6-gallon) tank
- Powerful rear blower
- Powerful (4HP) motor
- Cleans most floors
- Picks dry and wet debris well
- Clogs up occasionally
- Stops and resets unnecessarily
As most Stanley products in the market, this vacuum has a powerful system that never disappoints. Fitted with a 4.0HP motor it generates maximum power for sucking both dry and wet debris. This is beneficial in many ways. First, you do not have to exert a lot of pressure to clean surfaces well. It does the heavy lifting for you. Second, you do not have to clean a single spot several times to get your desired results. In just one pass, you will lift dirt, grime, and water and leave your floor looking sparkling clean.
With each Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum that you buy, you get all mandatory accessories that you will need to clean your home. In addition to the cleaner, for instance, you get a 5-foot flexible hose with a 1-1/4-inch diameter. This hose is durable. It also penetrates hard to reach areas well when cleaning. You also get three extension wands, a reusable dry filter, and a utility nozzle.
- Flexible five-foot hose
- Four-gallon stainless steel tank
- Powerful (4-HP) motor (6.5HP peak)
- Reusable dry filters
- Compact and lightweight design
- Long (10-foot) power cord
- Non-marking caster wheels
- Stylish silver theme
- Three extension wands
- Loud motor
- Does not pack neatly
To do a better wet or dry cleaning job at home, check the storage of the product that you want to buy. Does it have on-board storage? If so, what is its capacity? Designed to ease how people clean their homes or offices, you get a spacious 4-gallon tank with this wet/dry vacuum. If you have a small to medium sized home that you clean often, you do not have to empty it often. The tank is also durable. Made of high-density polyethylene, you do not have to worry about it cracking or breaking over time.
The best-wet mops are effective cleaning devices. However, because people have to spend a lot of money on consumables, costs add up over time. Vacmaster VF408 is different. First, you get an all-in-one accessory that works off the shelf. Second, you get all mandatory accessories for cleaning your home. The floor combo nozzle offered, for instance, works well. You also get a dust collection bag, HEPA-rated cartridge filter, three extension wands, and 7-foot hose.
- Durable polyethylene tank
- Spacious 4-gallon capacity
- Two stage 5HP (max) motor
- HEPA-rated cartridge filters
- 7-foot flexible cleaning hose
- 18-foot automatic rewind cord
- Good wet/dry pickup
- Two-year warranty
- Large rear wheels
- Attachments lower its suction power
Air control nozzles and utility nozzles are hard to find in most stores. Unlike some of the best wet/dry shop vacuums that require you to buy them independently, this one has everything. The 12-foot cleaning hose offered, for instance, is large and ideal for cleaning most spaces. You also get a long power cord with a cord wrap for easier storage. Finally, you get a standard cartridge filter, a large dust bag, and a two-year warranty on defects. If an original model fails to meet your expectations, the company will replace it free.
- Two-year warranty
- Adjustable 7-foot hose
- Long (12-foot) power cord (with cord wrap)
- Spacious dust bag
- Six-gallon capacity tank
- On-board storage
- Ergonomic handle
- Durable caster wheels
- Three Peak HP motor
- Stainless steel tank
- Versatile attachments
- Cheaply constructed
- Inconsistent suction
DEWALT DCV581H 18/20-Volt MAX does not come with a battery and charger. However, you get all other mandatory accessories for cleaning. The hose offered, for instance, is around 7-feet long. This enables to clean a large area easily. It also penetrates hard-to-reach areas well. You also get a power cord (12-feet) with a cord wrap and a 2-in-1 utility nozzle. Finally, you get a reusable foam sleeve, a multi-surface floor nozzle, and a round dust brush for loosening dirt from surfaces. Do not hesitate to but this vacuum. It will serve you better than most hyped brands.
- Versatile attachments (free)
- 12-foot long power cord
- Crush-proof hose (7-feet)
- Corded/non-corded design
- High-density polyethylene tank
- HEPA-rated filter (99.97% efficiency)
- Easy to setup and use
- Cost-effective wet/dry vacuum
- Low-grade blower
- No battery nor charger
Vacmaster VBV1210 has caster wheels for easier maneuvering and transportation. It also has a top handle that improves the experience of people further and several premium attachments. For cleaning, for instance, you get a long 7-foot hose made of flexible plastic. The hose is durable. It also has a lightweight design that you can use effortlessly. The two extension wands, crevice tool, and car nozzle offered also work well. Finally, you get a 12-foot power cord with a cord wrap, a air/noise diffuser, and a standard cartridge filter that purifies air well.
- Two-year warranty
- Crush proof 7-foot hose
- 12-foot power cord (with cord wrap)
- Standard cartridge filter
- Spacious (12-gallons) tank
- Powerful motor (5HP)
- Air/noise diffuser
- Detachable (quick release) blower
- Balanced top handle
- Durable caster wheels
- Extra-large drain port
- Extremely loud
- Poor suction
Do you have space limitations at home? Do not buy one of the bulky vacuums common in hotels and offices. They will only clutter your space and lower your experience over time. Choose Shop-Vac 5986000 instead. With an original model, you get a durable accessory with a space-saving design. It is also lightweight and has an ergonomic top handle that eases its transportation and use further. Whether you are shopping for a vacuum for cleaning your office, shop, or garage, this model is ideal. It never disappoints.
- Space-efficient design
- Easy to transport and store
- Stainless steel tank (5 gallons)
- Powerful motor (4.5 Peak HP)
- Functional caster wheels
- Long (6-foot) power cord
- Picks wet and dry debris well
- Poor on-board storage
- Hose clogging issue
Unlike what some people think, you do not have to spend a lot of money on equipment to keep your home clean. Even though efficient and dependable, for instance, Armor All AA255a is attainable cheap online. Visit a reputable store such as Amazon, for instance, and buy one to solve your cleaning problems permanently.
- Long (10-foot) power cord
- 6-foot crush-proof hose
- Cost effective vacuum
- Cleans dry and wet messes well
- Portable design
- Easy to operate
- Automatic shutoff feature
- Efficient 2 Peak HP
- Underpowered system
- Small on-board tank
Wet and dry shop vacuums have made the management of both wet and dry messes easy. Recommended for use in homes and offices, they are powerful accessories. Most models also have portable designs with spacious on-board tanks that enable users to clean for long. The 10 models that we have reviewed meet this threshold. Buy one to clean smartly and better every day.